The Wildlife Department protects, preserves, conserves, and manages the Wildlife in the Province through a number of proactive measures. Community participation program which is one of the conservation tools has been effective in conserving Wildlife in different geographical areas of the Province.
To provide a platform for effective management of the Wildlife stock the Wildlife Department has planned to form a Wildlife Club in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa comprising of individuals and Organizations having birds and wild animals in possession. This will help in developing a database of Wildlife Club members by enabling them to share and provide technical assistance to each other and maintaining their facilities effectively.
- To provide platform for Wildlife lovers to share information and maintain proper record of species for developing reliable database.
- To create a sense of ownership among Wildlife lovers and coordinate the efforts for Wildlife Conservation.
- To provide technical support to Wildlife lovers for efficient management of captive species.
- To preserve genetic diversity by establishing linkages among Wildlife lovers.
The Wildlife Club members will;
- Knowledge sharing.
- Exchange various types of birds and animals as provided under the law.
- Maintain proper record of birds and animals.
- Coordinate with Wildlife Department to ensure conservation of Wildlife resources.
- Register their birds and animals with Wildlife Department.
- Submit comprehensive report on annual basis including mortality, sale, chicks and eggs production and record of parent stock.
- Provide photo album.
- Deposit a membership fee of Rs.1000/- annually.
- Provide personal profile along with CNIC and other testimonials for database and record.
- No TA/DA will be provided to member for attending meeting/function.
- Membership fee will be used for membership card, education material, literature, refreshment and certificates.
- Membership will be renewed in January each year and fresh members may be enrolled any time.
Download Proforma for Wildlife Club Member
Divisional Forest Officer
Extension Wildlife Division
Address: Forest Offices Shami Road Peshawar. Ph: 091-9211479, 9213112
Fax No.091- 9212090